Stimulating Bright Ideas:
Exploring the skills needed for entrepreneurship
rooted in sustainability
February 10, 2015
Precedent-setting Bill of Rights:
- - Renewing the Federal Comprehensive Land Claims Policy
- - Notice of Hearing: Application from NB Power to amend the Point Lepreau Operating Licence, CNSC
- - Report on water wells in Elgin and Sussex and EIA comments referencing the report
- - Salem EIA is now available, read more here.
- - National Energy Board funding available for Energy East, read more here.
- - Chemical Substances
Running with the current: a workshop for watershed groups in NB
Environmental Leaders Think Tank 2014
New Brunswick’s “web of action” to protect children’s health from environmental hazards
News From Groups
Scaling Innovation by Community Forests International
Conservation Council congratulates Premier Gallant for leadership on fracking moratorium
Without a Paddle
Get Involved - Visit our Eco-event Calendar!
Impliquez-vous - Visitez notre Calendrier des éco-événement
CCNB Action - Vote for Our Forests
East Energy Pipeline: Have Your Say – Open up the Hearings!
Call for Gulf-wide moratorium and arms-length review panel